Share |

THE CALL OF DUTY BLOG

Black Ops News|Call of Duty Hacks|Black Ops Rezzurection|Modern Warfare 3|Modern Warfare 3 Wii

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Hey guys im kind of new to all this youtube channel stuff. But if any of you guys want any of your montages on my channel please do email me them @ ''thecodblog@hotmail.co.uk'' and if I sort of approve them, well if they are atleast better than mine then I could upload them on my channel. Also please do help me out by subscribing.

3 Responses so far.

  1. wow wat great no-scopes....

  2. that is wat u call a montage

  3. bad man montage

Post a Comment

Hey guys im kind of new to all this youtube channel stuff. But if any of you guys want any of your montages on my channel please do email me them @ ''thecodblog@hotmail.co.uk'' and if I sort of approve them, well if they are atleast better than mine then I could upload them on my channel. Also please do help me out by subscribing.